Please use this size guide as your reference
Bandana inspired top with lace up back details
Model is wearing a size XS in Tarnate
- This is made from deadstock linen fabrics, and wilted flowers purchased from local flower shops.
- We are making your order from scratch by mordanting the deadstock fabric, dyeing and sewing it. It takes at least 10 days from the processing of your order to the time it will be yours.
- Wash as little as possible.
- When washing:
- Use cool water only and a gentle washing detergent.
- Wash it separately and do not let it rest in the water for long; remove it quickly
- Turn garments inside out to make sure detergent, or soap does not come into direct contact with the dyed material.
- Don’t dry in sunlight. Always dry in the shade. Sunlight will rapidly fade some dyes.
Disclaimer: As this product is naturally dyed and does not contain any chemicals for fixation, unlike synthetic dyes, print may fade over time
For Wrong Sizes, We only offer free alterations and modifications. No refunds or exchanges will be made. Shipping costs must be shouldered by the customer.
For Faulty Items, We accept returns, exchanges and refunds only if the item is faulty or damaged before shipping. Costs for returns and exchanges will be shouldered by us.
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
Apricot, Ash, Black, Blueberry, Brie, Canary, Colony Rose, Crimson, Dark Blue, Dusky Pink, Gold, Kelly, Light Blue, Magenta, Mauve, Mint, Mocha, Mulberry, Oat, Orange, Pale Pink, Periwinkle, Plum, Rusty Red, Sage, Tan, Taro, Tea Green, White, Yellow